STUDENT IT ARCHITECTURE COMPETITION — 2021
RECOGNIZING AND PROMOTING THE ART AND SCIENCE OF IT ARCHITECTURE
REGISTRATION FOR SITAC-2021 IS NOW OPEN!
The IT Architecture Competition is an opportunity to students for developing holistic thinking while working with an experienced professional. In the context of the current pandemic, we are also focusing on providing unpaid internship opportunities to select a set of competitors in 2021.
Some benefits to participating students:
- Build end-to-end architecture for a complex problem
- Mentoring with practicing architects from companies like Costco, REI, Amazon, Microsoft, T-Mobile, IBM, Starbucks, F5 Networks Inc. & others
- Webinars on various architecture apsects by highly experienced architects
- Attractive cash prizes and great learning experience!
- Improve career options -- professional networking, working closely with mentors, finding internships
- Interact with very senior business leaders. Costco CIO, Alaska CIO, Microsoft CTO, Nutanix SVP, T-Mobile SVP, Paccar SVP, F5 Networks CISO, Expedia Director, and many others have provided guidance and insights in previous events
Charu Jain, SVP, Alaska Airlines — "Great to see the community (people and companies) coming together to help undergrad and graduate students connect technology and business via Architecture Competition and solve real world problems."
Sarah Mocke, CTO, Microsoft Consulting Services — "What an amazing event. I love seeing how architecture is growing as a discipline amongts so many brilliant people just embarking in their careers."
Anindya Dey, Participant, UW — "...presenting your architecture to CIOs, VPs, and experienced professionals – that's WOW!"